Fully-Funded NVQ Assessment For Construction Workers
For a limited time, we are able to offer NVQ assessment FREE of charge to eligible construction workers/employers in the Greater Manchester and Sheffield City Region. This is a rare opportunity to get your NVQ and CSCS Card for free, saving you up to £1000.
– Who is eligible for free NVQ assessment?
Experienced Workers – If you are a construction worker applying to get yourself qualified you must live or work in Greater Manchester or the Sheffield City Region (encompassing Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Chesterfield and the Derbyshire Dales). You must also have a minimum of two to three years’ experience in your trade.
Employers – If you are an employer applying to get your staff qualified your business must be registered or doing contract work in Greater Manchester or the Sheffield City Region. If you are CITB registered, you can also claim the £600 CITB achievement grant for each employee who completes the NVQ.
– Which trades are covered?
The trades below are available at Level 2
- Building Maintenance, Multi-trade Repair and Refurbishment
- Construction Operations – General Construction (Groundwork)
- Construction Operations – Structural Concreting
- Construction Operations and Civil Engineering Services – Construction Operations – Modular
- External Wall Insulation
- Fitted Interiors
- Highways Maintenance – Flexible Pavement Construction/Laying Kerbs and Channels/Structural Concreting/Drainage Construction/Excavation and Reinstatement/Modular Pavement Construction/Non Structural Concreting
- Interior Systems – Dry Lining (Fixing/Finishing/Ceiling Fixing/Partitioning)
- Maintenance Operations
- Painting and Decorating
- Paving Pavement Construction/Structural Concreting/General Building Operations
- Passive Fire Protection
- Removal of Non Hazardous Wastes
- Site Logistics Operations
- Trowel Occupations (Bricklaying)
- Wall and Floor Tiling
- Wood Occupations – Site Carpentry
- Plant Operations
– How to Apply
To get your application started, call us on 01942 673047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can fill out the contact form below.
Please act fast as funding is limited and we will provide this service on a first come, first served basis.
NVQ assessment for eligible candidates will be co-funded by the European Social Fund and the Education & Skills Funding Agency. This service is provided through the Skills Support programme and The Growth Company.