Low Carbon NVQ Funding in Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham and Doncaster
Construction companies and workers in the low carbon economy in Sheffield City Region are eligible for government funding to help them secure the NVQs and CSCS cards they need.
As of April 2021, we deliver 11 low carbon NVQ qualifications (see below) that are fully funded by the UK government and European Social Fund. Funding covers 100% of the cost of the qualification, making NVQ assessment completely free to those who receive it. In addition to funding, CITB short-period qualification grants are also available.
Qualifications Covered by Funding
– Insulation & Building Treatments (NVQ Level 2 Certificate)
- External Wall Insulation – Boarder
- External Wall Insulation – Finisher
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Cold Roof Insulation (Loft)
- Warm Roof Insulation (Loft)
- Internal Insulation
– Insulation & Building Treatments (NVQ Level 2 Diploma)
- Wood Preserving and Damp-proofing
- External Wall Insulation – Boarder/Finisher
- Cold/Warm Roof Insulation (Loft)
– Roofing Occupations – Solar Collector Roofer – Access (NVQ Level 2 Diploma)
– Roofing Occupations – Solar Collector Roofer – Protection/Handover (NVQ Level 2 Diploma)
Self-employed workers looking to receive free NVQ assessment must be registered to a home address within the Sheffield City Region districts of Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster and Sheffield.
Companies looking to benefit from funding for their employees must have an office or site (permanent or temporary) in the regions listed above.
Funding is capped each month, and we operate on a first-come-first-served basis. Secure your place today by getting in touch on 01942 673047 or filling out the contact form on our NVQ funding page.
You can also get more infomation about NVQ assessment on our NVQ page.